Wednesday, August 12, 2009

:: Slip 'N Slide Surprise ::

Who knew a little soap and water could be so dangerous? Wednesday night the masses gathered at Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point for a little Slip 'N Slide Surprise party for Jason Kimball's 23rd Birthday!!! Gosh that makes me feel old! I tagged along with the intention of just being a spectator by reason of a sprained ankle. It's been over a week now and I think I've seen it turn just about every color of the rainbow. However, Wednesday night it was looking quite green so I figured it was a sign to GO ahead and Slip 'N Slide. Probably wasn't the best idea. At least the night was fun while it lasted.








And that my friends is my battle wound. Got my arm caught in a hole in the tarp while someone simultaneously ran over me. Whipped my whole body around and just about broke the thing in half. Felt real good! I actually thought my arm had been decapitated. I guess my black and blue ankle needed a little company. I feel like I've been run over by a semi!

1 comment:

Kim Messick said...

Looks like it too! You are black and blue and red all over! Maybe that means slow down baby! Looks like fun though...