Thursday, August 13, 2009

{ An Obsession With Color }

Is anyone else obsessing over how beautiful the cover of the new September issue of House Beautiful is? It's been my favorite magazine for quite sometime now, and for obvious reasons. I mean, their covers are always beautiful, but this month is just WOW! It's so beautiful I can hardly stand it! Ever since I can remember I've always imagined myself cooking my family a meal in a gorgeous white kitchen. White cabinets, white carrera marble, white subway tiles, maybe a butcher block island, and some sleek stainless steel appliances. But after seeing this navy and white kitchen, I might have changed my mind. Sometimes I feel my brain works much like Claude Monet, for he once said "Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment." So true!

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

I like this, but I still vote WHITE kitchen...I only have to convince my husband :)

IzeOfLight said...

I love watching (or listening to or reading) people who love doing what they do, and you are no exception! Keep sharing your loves with us!