I got tagged by Erin Madsen!
(If you haven’t been tagged yet and you have a blog, copy and paste my answers into a post, erase my answers and put your own and then post it on your blog. This is fun!)
FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. I was a sophmore at Dana Hills High School in Dana Point.
2. Spiking the ball on the JV volleyball team and outrunning everyone on the Varsity Track team.
3. Chasing around all the cute boys!
4. Trying to survive Algebra II Trig
5. Shopping at my favorite places: J. Crew, Tilly's, and Gap (my how things have changed!)
FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING 5 YEARS AGO:
1. Partying like a rockstar in Provo
2. Working at Papaya & Co.
3. Majoring in Interior Design at LDS Business College in SLC
4. Dating lots!
5. Working out at the gym regularly
FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING 1 YEAR AGO:
1. Getting dumped!
2. Crying my eyes out after getting dumped!
3. Shopping to medicate the pain from being dumped!
4. Throwing myself into my career to forget the pain of being dumped.
5. Then... finally finding new men to date!!!
THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Design the Abdi's kitchen, library, and office
2. Finish editing all the pictures from my New Year's Masquerade Ball
3. Buy my new Coach sunglasses at Nordstrom
4. Mop my bathroom
5. A night out on the town in LA
FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Pretzel thins from Trader Joes
3. Anything chocolate
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Quit my job
2. Buy a ton of properties all over the world
3. Travel the world
4. Shop! Shop! Shop!
5. Get daily massages
THREE OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Very impatient
2. I yell at the bad drivers around me
3. When I brush my teeth and spit, I usually make a mess of the mirror
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
FIVE JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Graphic Artist at Handbill Printers
3. Papaya & Co.
5. Interior Designer for Fari International
FIVE THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I had 100% attendance to my early morning seminary class for 4 years.
2. I can only keep my room clean for about 3 days before it becomes a total mess again.
3. I don't have a favorite color....I have a lot of colors I like...but my favorite is constantly changing.
4. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18.
5. If we get the job, I might get to design Tiger Wood's house in Newport Coast!