Monday, December 10, 2007

POWDER PUFF FOOTBALL!!!



The Slammerz strategizing their next play!


I think I can outrun this one...


...told you I could. She's down!!!


All the way Mandy!!!


Wendy, the recruit from Newport...we couldn't have done it without you!


Touchdown!!!


I love Powder Puff football!!! A few months ago the Huntington Beach Pierside ward challenged the girls from the San Clemente 5th ward to a game of Powder Puff football. We practiced twice a week for 2 months to prepare for the big game this last Saturday. Unfortunately it was a total upset when we lost the game. But, our spirits remained high (ok, so maybe I was kind of a sore loser...but I got over it.) We all had such a blast. And it was so funny to see the guys perform at halftime in a full-on cheerleading routine. Classic. Can't wait till next year!!!

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Ohh I totally miss Intermural Powder puff at BYU. SO fun getting all muddy and messing other chicks up. ha! Looked like you guys had so much fuN! Wish Cam and I could have got to play with you!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could play with you :)