Thursday, September 16, 2010

{ MB Mocktail Kick Off Party }

What better way to set this things in motion than with a Mocktail Party with all your closest friends! Last night was such a blast.

Before the festivities began, the Staffers and I were pampered with hair and makeup from the girls at Lake Forest Beauty School. it was seriously such a treat. It was so fun getting reading with all my besties. I never went to any of my High School Proms but I imagine that this is what it would've felt like. So fun!

The guests arrived around 8pm and enjoyed "mocktails" and hors d'oeuvres while mingling around the fireside. So classy! I love any excuse to get all dolled up!

The rest of the night was filled with meeting some of the bachelors, impromptu toasts, and dancing with friends! It was an absolutely fabulous evening and now more than ever, I think we're ready to get on with the dates! Speaking of...I better run. Date #1 will be knocking at my door in 2 hours! While I'm out, check out our Mocktail Party video on the blog by clicking HERE. Ok, I'm off. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

You look gorgeous!!!!!!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I heard the party was so off the hook, the cops even wanted to come :) Can't wait to hear about your dates!