Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{ Feature Wedding :: The LDS Bride }

It's always exciting when I sit down at the computer, check my email, and find a sweet surprise like this:

"I'm happy to let you know that you have been featured on The LDS Bride!"

Thank you so much to the amazing Kris Sundberg of Burnt Exposure Photography for submitting this beautiful Newport Beach wedding, and an even bigger thank you to Paige Green of The LDS Bride for singing my praises. Click HERE to view the complete post.

5 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

You ARE so amazing!! I'm so glad you're getting recognized for all the wonderful things you do :)

Jessica Reeves said...

That is so awesome!! You are so talented!!!!

Florene or Lori said...

It pays to be in the right place at the right time, doesn't it? Those moments are precious -- don't lose them. Your gifts are Heaven-sent, Aubrey, and you have magnified them ten-fold. It is a blessing to have you for my Granddaughter! And your talents didn't fall far from the tree! Sometimes I wonder at far you and your mom have come.

Kim Messick said...

You rock!

Melly Mel said...

oh i am so glad you got on!
you seriously are so talented!