Tuesday, August 3, 2010

{ THE BACHELORETTE: Ali & Roberto }

I cried! In front of all my girlfriends cuddled on the couch, I cried! And I'm not even ashamed. What a happy ending for Ali and Roberto. I seriously loved the Finale of this Season's The Bachelorette. If you missed it I feel bad for you because it was the perfect "fairy tale ending." I guess they do exist. Take that Lori Gottlieb. (Btw, loved the book).

So yes, it was a fabulous ending to a beautiful romance. I love Roberto. He loves Ali. Ali loves him. And they're going to make beautiful babies together! What more could you want? A happy ending for Chris? Oh don't worry. I am 100% confident Chris will have no problem finding an absolutely amazing woman that will love him with as much love as he is sure to give her. What a stud. I'd date him...

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I cried too. They are the cutest couple!

Kim Messick said...

I cried the most when I saw the rainbow! I thought that was the most amazing thing! And that was the best bachelorette ending so far!!!

elise lauren photography said...

NOOOOOO! I DIDN'T SEE IT YET BUT I WAS BROWSING THROUGH MY BLOG LIST AND I SAW YOUR CAPTION. DANG IT! HAHA. But i knew it. I just knew it. I hope it lasts!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I called it from the beginning :) Love it.