Sunday, September 6, 2009

:: Laguna Beach Spa Day ::

Saturday was uh-mazing! I slept in, ate a delicious spinach and cheese omelette for breakfast, enjoyed a dip in the pool, and napped in the sun...all in preparation for my relaxing day at The Spa. My friend Lisa, whose wedding flowers I did a few weeks ago, sent Shauna and I to Athena Day Spa in Laguna Beach for the most incredible full body massage as a special thank you for volunteering to do her wedding. She loves us! After our personal pampering session we met up with Lisa in Newport where she gifted us with a sweet little treat from Anthropologie. Finally, it was off to Corona Del Mar where we were treated to a mani/pedi in vintage red! Definitely one of the best days I can remember in a long time. Thank you Mrs. Ashton for your love! It was well-received and greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Nice! You deserved it!

Melly Mel said...

wow! that is sooooo nice!

Lisalu said...

yep that sums it up