Saturday, September 19, 2009

:: Casa Romantica ::

I saw Love Happens last night. You know, that cute movie with Jennifer Aniston who plays a floral designer that works in this little Seattle flower shop and after being unlucky in love, unexpectedly finds the man of her dreams and they live happily ever after? Well, here I am the morning after, in my flower shop, just staring at this sensational arrangement in our window, waiting for my Prince Charming to come walking through the door and sweep me off my feet.

Snap out of it Aubrey! Anyway, it's been a busy weekend and the hours pass by quickly when I get to make pretty things like this beautiful arrangement of roses, hydrangea, dahlias, cymbidium orchids, and alstromeria. I had the pleasure of delivering this particular piece to a weekly client of ours at their gorgeous oceanfront home, Casa Romantica on the cliffs of Laguna Beach.

It truly is the most romantic Italian cottage, with the most gorgeous Italian rose gardens, Italian furnishings, and even a cute little Italian couple. Reminded me of something you'd see HERE. And yes, I am saving my pennies to go THERE next year. Until then, I'll just enjoy the views from where I'm at. Happy Saturday everyone!

6 comments:

nerak said...

girl, that movie made me want to have a flower shop! and live in seattle! and get a parrot!

p.s. your view is pretty dang amazing.

IzeOfLight said...

Maybe you could start scribbling really random, really long, and really interesting words on walls behind paintings in five-star hotels?

Kim Messick said...

Ahh, wouldn't that be so great if your prince charming really DID coming walking through that flower shop door?! SWEET! ;}
You are awesome, by the way!

Bracken and Bracken said...

That first arrangement is absolutely gorgeous, if only the view were interupted with Mr. Right!! Can't wait to see the movie, just waiting for my next girls night :)

The Townsend Family said...

Did you love the movie? I have to say, I'm a bit surprised you haven't blogged an entire review. The anticipation is killing me!!!!!

Emily said...

Ok, lets plan another European vacay...I am SO down to go to Cinque Terra next year!