Thursday, November 18, 2010

{ Date Night :: Couples Yoga }

Monday night Matt came over for date night. I LOVE our date nights! We didn't really make any plans other than to have a nice meal together at home, and then we'd figure out something fun to do.

Lucky for us, after dinner "fun" walked right through the front door. Kiele and our friend Ryan were heading out to Yogurtland and invited us to tag along (that's not true...I invited us to tag along but they were happy to have us) so we enjoyed some fro-yo and then came back to the house. And that's when it all just happened. We started doing couples yoga!

To be honest, I don't even know how it happened really. I just remember Kiele grabbing a yoga book and the next thing I knew we were all on the floor being contorted into these crazy yoga positions. It was actually quite hilarious. And challenging! We took a few pics of our favorites as a keepsake of our Monday night date. And well, they were just too funny not to share. Have a good laugh on me!




3 comments:

emily said...

OMG I am cracking up! Too cute! And I have to say Matt is pretty flexible....I know I could never get Justin to do that...hahahahah

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

I'm just so happy for you. COngrats on a great guy. Keep us updated. I love you.

Kim Messick said...

Are you kidding me right now? How do you even do that?