Hi Friends! So sorry for the minor blogging delay. I wish I had some great excuse, but I don't. You see, Tuesday after work I came home to an empty house, ready to blog, but instead went for a run on the beach, did 4 loads of laundry, and watched the Season Finale of Greys. Which, consequently spiraled my mood into an unrequited state of depression! UGH! Why did they do that to me? I started the show in the happiest of moods, so excited to spend 2 hours with my BFFs and before I knew it, I was slumped over in a pool of tears...alone...in the dark.
Emotionally fatigued, I thought it best to just stay put on the couch til the roommies came home. (I never get to watch tv!) So I finished up the night with the season finale of The Biggest Loser (which btw, I just joined 24 other girls in a contest of our own. I've dropped 4 lbs already....Booyah!) and then GLEE...which was uber dumb! Amy agreed. I strongly dislike you Lady Gaga.
But you didn't sign onto my blog to read about all that, you want Bachelorette drama, don't you? So here's what I got...
*Disclaimer: I missed the first 20 minutes due to complications. Or in other words, I'm an idiot and forgot to set the DVR.
- Okay Ali, orange tan? Really? And those extensions? No bueno!
- I like all the Chris'. Cape Cod Chris is darling. I like him. And Chris H. is beautiful. He's gonna be around awhile. I can feel it.
- Jesse is adorable. Don't know much about him yet, but he's a looker for sure. I hope he's in the top 3.
- Craig M. is HOT! I know a lot of you ladies think I'm crazy, but you really need to see things from my perspective! Totally reminds me of McDreamy!!! And hello people, I am OBSESSED with Dr. Shepherd. So...Craig = Dr. Shepherd = Yes please!
- Who doesn't like a little Latin Lovin! Roberto, you are muy guapo. So glad Ali likes you as much as I do.
- Who the HECK tells a girl they just met that their nickname from college was "Shooter." So wrong on so many levels. So glad you went home so you can get some therapy.
- What is up with that one guy's voice? Kasey? OH MY GOSH! While he was yacking my girlfriend blurts out "What the heck is this guy saying? He needs subtitles!" Bahahaha!
- Rated-R for retarded! (Sorry, that was dumb). But honestly, what a DB! Part of me hopes he goes home next episode but then again, part of me wouldn't mind another couple weeks to make fun of the idiot!
And that's all I got for now. Until next time...