Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bachelorette Party!!!




Wednesday night was Lauren's Bachelorette Party at Color Me Mine in RSM. I have to admit, I have a small obsession with this place. For those of you not familiar with Color Me Mine. it's an artist's oasis. You pick a ceramic (a bowl, a cup, a vase...), you pick your colors, and paint away.
When you're finished, they fire it and you pick it up a week later. I know I'm a total dork, but I love making creative things. I can't wait to show everyone the mug I painted (if it turns out as cute as I think it will.
So anyway, back to the Bachelorette thing. Lauren is going to be the cutest bride. My favorite thing about Lauren is how meek she is. At the party she wasn't all "oooh look at me, I'm getting married this weekend...yah, I'm so excited!" like most brides-to-be would behave. Instead, she was cool, calm, and collected; just enjoying life. I love that about Lauren!
We're all so excited for Friday when Lauren and Steve tie the knot in the Newport Beach Temple! Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Aubrey I LOVE this place too! I can't wait to see your mug- I bet it'll be so cute! You always had the most creative projects in Interior Design!